Friday, June 11, 2010

Lipstick Kick


As many of you know, I've gone off the lipstick deep end. I find this to be noteworthy because for years I was unconsciously convinced that yoga teachers didn't wear makeup. I'm not sure where I picked this up, but I've been obeying my self-imposed uniform for years. Tired of my neutral palate, I dove into color and I finally feel like my lips match my mood! This post is dedicated to those of you who've asked me to dish the make and number of my new favorites. Hey, yoga teachers can look good!

On the far left is the perfect neutral pink; Chanel Rouge Allure #82. In the middle is a bright but clean color from Chanel; Rouge Coco #34. The one on the far right is a "won't lose you in a crowd" fuchsia that I adore (which I'm wearing in the above picture); Giorgio Armani, Rouge d'Armani #514. I apply the lipsticks with a lip brush for a more casual look (no pencil). You're gonna look so colorful demonstrating handstand!

No comments:

Post a Comment